- Photographer caporder silicone wristbandstures the beauty of Hong Kong"s concrete jungle
- Visitorselastic band wristbands to Macao spend up by 20 pct in Q2
- Chinese air force to recrinexpensive silicone braceletsuit 40 female student pilots in 2019
- China to have 300 forest cities bchoose the right silicone bracelety 2025
- Cred wristbandshina"s type 15 lightweight tank commissioned
Abe may push for reform bewristbands for lessfore end of the year
2018-07-21 15:03:00 Read Count：563
An Different To Bake Sales & Carwashes For Fundraising - Wristbands!
TOKYO - Prime Minister Shinzo Abe wants to accelerate plans to amend Japan"s pacifist constitution, saying he expects to submit a proposed revision to lawmakers before the end of the year, media reported on Sunday.
Abe said in a speech in Kobe city on Saturday he planned to submit a proposal for the first amendment of Japan"s post-World War II constitution during an extraordinary session of parliament that will be convened later this year, Japan"s main daily newspapers reported.
Abe has proposed amending the constitution"s war-renouncing Article 9 by 2020 to officially recognize Japan"s Self-Defense Forces as its military.
Such a change could draw fire from China and South Korea, where bitter memories of Japan"s past military aggression persist. They would likely see the change as a step toward the re-emergence of Japan as a military power.
Abe would need to win the support of two-thirds of members of both houses of parliament and a majority of votes in a referendum.
(China Daily 06/26/2017 page11)wristband com cool wristbands customize silicone bracelets custom fidget spinners bride tribe wristbands